Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh Lord,
               Save me from the heartache 
and pain,
                Give to me the love and
happiness that has been so hard to
                obtain.


Save me from wasting time and
               precious years,
Take from me the hurt behind  so
              many shed tears.


Oh Lord,
               No more do I wish to be 
beaten, tossed to and fro, broken, nor
               bruised and battered,
Wrap me softly in your loving arms
               to be kept away from all harm
is what my heart seeks after.


              To be done with life, it's struggles 
and what seems to be un-passable test,
              To be set free from this old world
so that my soul can at last have peace and 
              heavenly rest.


Oh Lord,
               Help me, save me before my
heart towards everyone becomes darken
              I want no more to wrestle 
against this flesh I must dwell within,


             It's your voice I want to here
oh lord and to say Yes to your will,
            Please instill in me what I
need to give you my all to restrain 
            forever from a life known
of SIN...
            

No comments:

Post a Comment